Anyone suggest any sessions or any changes to make to my schedule?
Any one think i should change my endurance runs as this has little benefit on the race, if so what should i do instead of the "50mins easy" or "70mins easy"?

Monday:200m reps or less(club night)
Tuesday:50mins easy
Wednesday:6x600m in 1:40 or 6x800m in 2:25
Thursday:50mins easy
Friday:20mins easy or rest
Saturday:8-12 400m reps or 10-16 300m reps or 12-20 200m reps
Sunday:70mins easy

I don't do the track distances, so I won't try and advise you (though I wish you much success). I think the help you get here would be dependent on the question(s): What are your goals? Do you want to bring your time down to a certain level in a certain amount of time? Questions along that line.

My questions are that i want to know if anyone thinks i can get down to 2:05 before september on the training schedule above and do you think its possible for me to get down to 2:00 by september next year.

Also are there any suggestions for sessions

I'm not familiar with 800M training but hills might work for you.

Are you hitting the wieghts? Upper body? I used to be a sprinter in my glory days and I spent a lot of time in the ole' wieght room.

You need a rest day.

Hi Chris, former 800m myself back in da day

how old are you now? If in HS try addinbg some bounding laps. one legged 100 meters, two legged jumps for distance, then two legged jumps for height, also on 100 meters. have the following day be a VERY EASY or rest day.

I'd spilt up the rest days a little better to. i see you have two in there but spread them out so so there is two to three days of work between them and not such a long stretch between rest days.

i was a 2:10 800m in my day.

good luck