While running lately i have noticed i easily get fatiqued and bealive i should so some strenght training. My question is this: When should I hit the wieghts? After I run, on off days, when? Also, what should workout should I do? I do a stomach workout after I run. (most of the time. Thanks!

I would lift after an easy run. For endurance athletes, it requires using very light weights.

I used the tri-newbies plan for a while with some slight modifications but right now I'm just going what I listed in this thread ::

It's about time to take it to switch to a different phase though. I've had pretty good results from it so far. Definitely the most visible results and I don't even lift that hard. I wish the rest of my training was going so well. :(

I only manage to get one day in a week of lifting and its on an off day. If I lifting in during the week its at night, so its well removed from my running.

I too have a very hard time lifting right after running. I guess if I dropped down to a shorter distance it wouldn't be so bad, but running is far more important to me than lifting so I cut out weights if I have/need to.

I do core exercises at least one day a week and throw in a little extra strength training. I like doing body weight stuff it just seems like somehow your body realizes that it's its own weight. these days I'm doin' a few of these: pull-ups leg raises, flutter kicks, sit ups (anything abdominal/hipflexors) standing overhead press push ups or dumbells on a bench rowing squats or lunges (I like to go light for 20-30 reps for 4-8 sets) LEARN FORM FIRST! I also like to use a stationary bike with resistance every 2 weeks, but I warm up and cool down with a run to keep my stride intact. I just started jump-roping and I wonder why you never hear much about it from runners. Since I just started it hasn't affected my running either way. Any thoughts?