Hello, my friends. I have a friend who is a raw vegan. He is talking me into accepting this kind of lifestyle, but I still have some uncertainties. I would appreciate if some of you could tell me more about raw vegan diets. This will mean a lot to me. Thank you in advance.

Hi, there. Raw veganism is a combination of raw foodism and veganism. It does not include any kind of food that has an animal origin. It also excludes food that is cooked over 46 degrees Celsius. They eat raw vegetables, fruit, grain, legumes and nuts. Oils, fresh juices and seeds are also included. I think it is not a problem to find out a restaurant that prepares such kind of meals. Maybe you should go slowly to veganism. Try with some semi-vegetarian diet. If you like it, you can later embrace veganism. I hope this helps.