Friends for 5 years and we started having sex. Yes it was great and stuff but we started talking and she seems to want a serious relationship and I'm just looking for a summer hookup. I respect her to much to use her for just the summer if she was planning on longer. So should I just ride it out till summer is over or end it now so she doesn't get heart broken? Please help with some advice and how I should let her know.

Okay this is what I think.
It probly is better to juss break it off now
Becuz the longer u keep it going the more she
Guna be tryna get serious..

No, you need to tell her exactly what you told us. You respect her to much to just use her for sex...so that means that you need to stop having sex with her since you do not like her more than a friend.

And whatever her reaction may be, just know that, as a guy and HER friend , you did the right thing. Theres nothing more a girl loves than a guy who is honest, confident and kind.

SO tell her the truth the next time you guys meet.

Goodluck & Godbless<3

you need to tell you her how feel .. other wise things are going to end badly for both of you .. just stop having sex with her , like you said . you respect her , look for someone else to hookup with instead of her, if you care about her and her feelings .

Just remember, your going to have todo it either way... Its later, or now, as in now before the end of summer!