Hello Everyone!! I Have a little problem and I just need some help. Yes, It's summer soo it's hard to see my boyfriend. BUT we go to summer school. Yeah i know summer school......BUT im fine lol... anyways i was hanging out with my friend and i asked her if O (thats  what i'll call him) anyways if he liked anyone eles and she said that wednesday last week NOT FORTH OF JULY. anyways she said she was texting him and he told my friend that HE MIGHT like this other girl but he wasn't sure. Tuesday was our aniversury and he was saying how lucky he was to have a beautiful girl and he loved me forever. Yesterday I asked him would you ever like another girl when you were dating me and he said no never that would be cheating. and i said promise? and he said yes. What should I do....??? <33

You need to trust your boyfriend, yes your friend told you what they told you but come on...he's YOUR man. If he does like some other girl and is not telling you, he's the one being stupid, even if you do think he likes another girl but hasn't told you yet then your still doing the right thing by TRUSTING your guy.
Guys have a weird way of trying to figure out how they feel, especially in a relationship. It's always good to ask your bf/gf anything if you have any concerns or questions, just make sure you don't come off as "jealous" or "over-protective" or whatever. Be calm in situations like these.
If it's getting to the point where you just feel like your friend is right and you cant take it anymore...then tell you boyfriend what you know and ask him if it's the truth(make sure you promise him you wont get mad, idk why but guys NEED that sometimes lol) and just go from there.
Everything will be okay:)
Goodluck & Godbless<3

Thank you so much!! Do you think i should just see how it goes for say maybe the next week or so and then maybe talk to him if it's really bad?? I see him on Monday and we don't talk about our relationship unless it's really bad. THANK YOU AGAIN :D GOOD BLESS YOU TOO!!! :D

Waiting a week or so depends on how you feel about this issue...do you think you should wait a week? Do you think it's so bad that you need to tell him Monday?
This is up to you love...

Hello HighlyFavored-Love,

No I don't think i need to TELL HIM ON MONDAY. But I should tell him sometime before summer school ends that I do/did know somthing. I know he has all classes with this girl and I don't have any so i guess it bothers me a little BUT I TOTALLY TRUST HIM!!! Maybe Next monday or somthing like that I'll tell him or ask him. Do you think i should wait that long?