hi ive an issue with my girl friend. we were in affair for almost a year now and i had asked her if she had any affair before when she denied it. After a few months when we started the affair she started talking about her ex guy. But told me it was over and there had been nothing between them.

I really love her and she knows that but sometime back i found that she still had this affair with that guy even when she was talking to me and when we were in affair. Ive not had any physical relationship with her other than a few days. Even after talking to me and having an affair with me she had relationship with this guy physically which was kinda regular. She used to welcome it.

What i found out was that she was having physical relationship with this guy for almost 2 yrs time even after we had teh relationship. our relationship is via phone as i dont live near her. I had believed whatever she said that she had stopped her relationship with this guy when she fell in love with me. But no she dint.

Should i forgive her and accept her even after knowing her side. She has repented herself and has understood that it has been a mistake on her part and has decided that she would RE build the trust once more on me. I cant forget her and feel like forgiving her.

AM I DOING THE RIGHT THING? SHALL I FORGIVE HER?

Hi, this may not be the answer you're looking for, but I think that if she cheated on you one, she'll do it again. If you forgive her, she'll think that she can get away with it and continue to do what she is doing. My opinion on long distance relationships is, they very rarely work. The problem with them is this: One person will be totally committed, such as yourself, and the other wont necessarily take the relationship seriously. She may say she is taking it serious, but deep down, I don't think so. Not if she can hide an affair from you for 2 years and not say a thing about it and lie to you about it... My best advise, is to just break it off... Building trust is a very hard process, even with people who live together, but for a long distance relationship, it will be much harder to put trust back into that person....

i absolutely agree with what the other reply said. they are pretty much right but there or exceptions. long distance barely work yet when it does its very suprising. it takes two fauithful person to form this kind of relationship. if she cheated on your for like 2 years then thats pretty much a very long time. yet she also denieds it whcih means she can do it again. if you forgive her then you just gave her another chance to cheat on your agen. In my case, I would never give my boyfriend a chance if he cheated on me. even if he still loves me, i would just take that as consideration of becoming is ordinary friend bcause if he knew it was wrong to start with then he should have never done it same goes with ur girlfriend. I'm not trying to make you end ur relationship with hr its just my point of view. cuz there are exceptions if you fi9nd that you love her a lot and trust that she will never do it again then thats up to you. this is ur relationship whether u want to give her a 2nd chance it depends on you but always be prepare if it happens that she cheated on your again. maybe she means but once again distance relationship pretty much isn't a good idea.

i think that if she was having this affair before with this guy, she isn't going to stop now. and since you don't live near all you can do is take her word for it but she was lying so her word isn't that good. i think you should let her go.