Okay so i recently have been trying to squirt at night and i have tried everything from fingering to rubbing my clit and nithing works, i have had that peeing sensation that people say will be there and that when you feel that you should push to let it out But i do that and nithing happend. Is there something wrong with my body? Also i have recently found a plastic vibrator in my parents bathroom drawer and in their closet they have a big box of vibrators but. Have never gone in the box i just see the out lines of the dildos so imwas wondering if i should take the extra one in the drawer or not anD if i should theN what are good ways to sanitize it very well without the sanitizers hurting my vaginal area? Also what are good ways to squirt or cum? Thanks sorry if that was kinda gross im just a beginer and i wanted to know more before i start

I don't mind the TMI or whatever. :) If you want you can PM me though.

There is nothing wrong with your body, everyone is different.

I guess you can clean the vibrator with soap and water. As long as it's clean you should be fine. I just feel like it would be too weird and gross to use a sex toy my parents used. :|It won't give you any diseases or anything if you clean it well enough, it's just kind of gross to use someone elses dildo or whatever :|

You can just use soap and water. Go for it. take it and explore yourself and just have fun.

Hey so try using just warm water to gently splash your vagina. Wash the vibrator off thoroughly with soap. Take three though. A small one a medium one and a large one. Start with the small and turn it on low the n med the high. Go through that until you feel comfortable With the biggest one on high. Then put the small one up your butt and turn it on high. Do not thrust with this one but thrust with the one in your vaj. If you like this and get Hornier put the small one in your mouth and pretend its a penis.

i look at the porn videos and the girls just rub their vaginas and then they squirt and i tried doing excatly that and it didnt work

i have had to listen to my mom and step dad going at it.. i can't understand why somone would whan't to use anything mom aOR dad used..
a few day's ago a found my happy blanket on there bed as a cover...
i had a good giggle
PS you girl's are fecin crafty.. yet feckin' gross