I just started hearing about Anal Masturbation. I am not gay. I just wanted to know is there any Lubricants that i can buy at a store with out looking suspious to people for anal masterbation or household products (EX.Baby Oil). Also i was wondering if there is anything i can use to help get pleasure I heard using my fingers work. also i heard Glass Bottle is a horrible thing to use.So is there something i can use that would help pleasure. Is a vibrater dildo i found in my sisters old room a good idea (she moved out). so please answear my question

I wouldn't recommend baby oil. You want a water based lube. You can buy it in the stores, it is used for other reasons.

Don't use a glass bottle, what if it breaks? Lots of blood guaranteed. You can use your finger or the vibrator. Clean it well before using and after.

Have fun

Which Water based lube do you suggest. and can i get them at a easy place like target or walgreens.

K-Y is the standby. You can use the stores brands too.
Just make sure it is water based.

No petroleum jelly - vaseline.

use ur sisters vibrator dildo ive been trying to find one but im only14 and cant get one :'( but i have done anal masterbation with other objects like hair brush handles and ive put a x box controller on my ass and made it vibrate and i can only imagine what it would feel like to have ur ass being stretched and vibrated on the inside o.O

ps: make sure u take a dump before anal masturbation or els its not comfortable or pleasurable lol

i used the vibrator today. The only problame was the lubricant i used made it a mother f****r to put in my anus and it hurt :'( is there a lubricant that can make the dildo slide in a whole lot easier. cause i was doing everything to do before i calmed my body drew a hot bath so it had to be the lubricant.

try using cream conditioner but never use any kind of soap

cream conditioner. can i replace it with lube from a pharmachy

if it hurts, just well... push, as if you were trying to take a dump, its also good if in a bath if you happen to have a little c**p mess, hope this helps ya

Butter in ur butt is good. Just use a knife as usual and wipe it on the object before u insert it. Don't get anything back in the butter for obvious reasons...

Coconut oil does wonders its not only a great lubricant but it also leave your skin soft

It will also make it easy to poop