heey:) iim a 15 year old girl, and i really want to learn how to squirt, i have done everything with a boy accept sex, but i hae never squired.... i have nicked my mums lovehoney massage vibrator off of her, (she doesnt no i have it) but i dont no how to squirt please help me!!!!!!!

You need to really get into giving yourself an orgasm or your bf doing it to you. Some say rubbing the G spot is more effective but there are many videos of girls doing it by just rubbing their clit and vulva very aggressively.

You took your moms vibrator?
Awkward.

Don't fret about this. Many women much older than you do not squirt.

It would be a fun thing to learn with your husband when you get married. He can help.

You need to be completely relaxed ... your whole body. Make sure your bladder is completely empty.

The whole of your vulva should be caressed, taking note of the sensations of the touch on each part - the outer lips, the inner lips, the perineum, the clit.

When you are quite wet, feel inside with one or two fingers about an inch or so. massage the vaginal walls all round, and note the sensitivity of each area. With the hand palm upwards, give a 'come hither' motion with the fingers, massaging the top wall of the vagina. Do this for some time.

Feel all around, massaging each part of the vaginal wall. Return to the clitoris, and massage around it and enjoy the sensations repeat inside.

Return to the clit.

When your orgasm builds, the clit still needs massaging and massaging ....

As the orgasm builds, allow the buildup inside to keep coming as though you are going to pee. Eventually it may come (cum) ... but be patient.

You are still very young I would strongly advise waiting until you are married, and you can experience this together. Marriage is a lifelong learning and bonding experience.

my boyfriend wants to make me squirt but he wants to know how?

So you want me to tell you so that you can tell him?

First of all:
How old are you?
Are you a virgin?
Is hymen retention important?
Are there any cultural or religious implications?
Why does he want to make you squirt?
What have you done so far?

Gross... Stole your mom's vibrator.. Girl you got issues.

You need to focus on school at your age. Don't let these id**t boys trick you into something(sex) you're not ready for. You are only 15 years old, you have a lifetime of great sex ahead of you. Just be patient and wait for that right guy, when you're older. You'll find out that guys will respect you more when you don't put out so easily. Trust me, I've had sex with numerous woman, I am more into the ones that challenge me. Good luck with life. And for God sake, put your moms vib back. That's a whole other set of issues