just wondering.... what is the quickest way to masterbate? or like.... the quickest masturbation technique....

I find that the basic techniques are the quickest ones but I actually don’t pay attention to doing it the quickest way because if you do the quicky ones, you learn to ejaculate quickly and not post pone your ejaculations, and believe me once you start having sex, most ladies won’t enjoy you not being able to post pone your ejaculation because you may not be able to satisfy them. Girls take longer to cum, you should know that and therefore you should practice to take longer too and not ejaculate the quickest way possible.

Anyway, I will still answer your question. This one is one of my fave and I can cum quickly. I stay in my boxers and get him out through the opening, so that I can feel some pressure on the penis from the opening. I start masturbating any way I like, usually full grip or making ring with the thumb and forefinger but the pressure of boxer’s opening makes me more crazy.

Another thing, which I find cool is to place my hand backward and place my forefinger on the scrotum and stimulate testicles while stimulating the penis by moving foreskin up and down. You should try that one.

Experiment with diffrent types of pornography. It usually "speeds it along"

I read your post just now..

Getting in contact with God is cool. I'm Buddhist, and I understand the merits of following a spiritual path. Christianity is just one path. It's about gradually getting rid of negative states of mind and being compassionate towards others...

But, try not to fall into the extremes. Masturbation is healthy and certainly does not stop spiritual progress... Contary to what some people might tell you, masturbation is ok. Christianity has been twisted somewhat over the years to control people..

So, lighten up baby! Have a wank and then do your prayers...

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!

You dont have to be Ned Flanders to be a Christian. Who ever sent that msg is ignorant.

And Christianity isnt just a spiritual path it is the only path to God and a relationship with Jesus Christ.

I totally understand what you are going through jrmoster1. masturbation is very addictive. I have heard different theories on what christians can and cant do in regards to sexual pleasures. I think you should to what God puts on your heart and you wont go wrong. Keeping sex in marriage is a good start.

ok guys! ive had the same problem and i would ALWAYS feel guilty untill my close friend told me that its ok and its perfectly normal to jack off its NOT a sin if it was why would god make u wDAYS.ant to do it IDC WHAT the bible says its not a sin ok here... this is a test WAT EVER U DO DO NOT THINK OF A BIG PINK ELEPHANT!!!...... ok u thought of one in ur mind for a little didnt u?!?! ur body does what it cant have.if u have straight hair u prbly want curly hair and vise versa so if u tell ur self u cant jack off NO MATTER WHAT I BET YOU 5 MILLION DOLLARS U WILL END UP JACKIN OF WITHIN 5 DAYS! DO THIS I WANT U TO GO JACK OFF RIGHT NOW AND TELL ME HOW GOOD U FEEL AFTER OK?! if u need anymore advice please dont hesitate to ask ok? heres my myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=79433678 so best of luck and i was told this and its like pay it forward someone tells me i tell 3 ppl those 3 ppl tetll teir own each 3 ppl and it gets bigger and bigger ok? so if u see anyone with this problem just help them out like im helpping u

I thought that was awesome because that is actually true and i know that when i say don't masturbate i usually do and i know that if i want to it usually turns out to be better.

Seriously that was the best speech on it i have ever seen.

I could do with 5 million dollars right now. 'I'm not going to jack off', there I've said it and I'll be back in 5 days.

Could you do cash? 8-|

dude quickest way masterbate is to look at something u like and get a hard on then do ur buissnes

I agree w/ the former...some pics of favorite model, some lube and pump it w/ some tissues nearbby

I__________------------------------____--------------- I'm an early teen and when I ejaculate while masturbating I feel so tired and not feel like masturbating anymore is that normal?

Yes it's completely normal it's just your body telling you that you are exhausted and satisfied.

Lol anyone will feel bad if they think bad. Masturbation is normal and natural if there is a God he cares less.

i materbait and my arm gets tired i hate it   xp