:-( I have been having severe left shoulder blade pain and some sharp pain in my heart area I also have numbness in my arm as well. It has been going on for about 2 weeks. What could it be?

Guest wrote:

:( I have been having left shoulder blade pain and some numbness in my arm as well. It has been going on for about 2 weeks. What could it be?

did you get an answer

Hello there,

Since your symptoms are most likely related to some injuries it would be very helpful to know if you are in any kind of sports? If you are try to remember have you had proper warm up and stretching and did you hurt yourself during the workout. My wife had similar problem last month and the cause was due poor warming up. She has strained her muscle and it was hurting for weeks.

She went to see her doctor who gave her some anti-inflammatory medications and painkillers but the best relief she had during the massage. You can try it as well but if you have any concerns about the numbness maybe it would be wise first to see your doctor just in case.