Hi. I have this cough and my breath is short, and there is a crowing sound when breathind. I feel that certain pain in my lungs and fear of some lung disease, or even cancer. Maybe it`s only flu, although I have no fever. But I smoke, and that could be the answer on my short breath. But what about that pain in my lungs?

Hi. I had pain in lungs and cough and those are the most common symptoms of lung disorder. Shortness of breath, a crowing sound, wheezing, all common symptoms. But, when you start coughing up of blood, the matter is serious. Prolonged lung disease can produce finger clubbing or some other changes in your body. Antitussive drugs suppress coughing. Also, steam inhalation could help you stop coughing. The cause of your crowing sound may be turbulent airflow, through a narrowed upper airway.