I see and understand that our bodies go through a number of changes during sex. Understanding these changes helps me to understand both our sexuality and that of our spouse. Anyway, I think I would like to know more about orgasm. I have wife and I am never sure if she had orgasm, so I need to know to recognize signs of it.

Signs of orgasm are different with man and woman. Man experience orgasm so that his PC muscles contract to expel the seminal fluid. Much of the seminal duct system contracts, as well as the rectal sphincter. There may be foot spasms or contracting facial muscles during orgasm. Signs of male orgasm are when muscles tense, breathing, heart rate and blood pressure rise further. Because the penis becomes hypersensitive at or immediately after orgasm, by most men reduction of stimulation during orgasm is desired. Men's orgasms are much shorter than women has. Signs of female orgasm is when the outer one-third of the vagina contracts. The uterus and rectal sphincters also contract during orgasm. There may be foot spasms or even contracting facial muscles. Similar to make, muscles tense, and breathing, heart rate and blood pressure rise further. Some women may release fluid, which mean have female ejaculation. In women the length of an orgasm is affected by the type and duration of stimulation both prior to and during orgasm on its own.