Hi. I'm 20 year old male and I have some questions that could sound a bit stupid. You see, about two days ago I have fallen into a serious discussion with my friends about women and orgasms.
You see, I claimed that females can experience orgasms but these are not “real” orgasm but something similar, I mean without “real” ejaculation and fluids, only emotional and physical relief! You wouldn’t believe it but one of my friends claimed that women really do ejaculate and that real fluid comes out of the vagina.
Please help me to convince them they’re wrong about this!

Well, I don’t know how to say this but it seams that only you should be convinced here, because you are wrong about this.
Women do ejaculate, not the same way like man, but real fluid is coming out of the vagina. I have read somewhere that female ejaculation is believed to be caused by a release of fluid from the Skene's glands which are located inside the urethra.
You wouldn’t believed but I have read somewhere that a term “fluid expulsion” from the vagina is really possible and it can be provoked with stimulation of so called G-spot inside the women vagina.
So, females really can felt orgasm with fluid and it is up to you to discover how to lead her to that moment.