Hello, folks. My friend’s kid has been diagnosed with cubitus valgus. He was diagnosed with this on his birth. I would like to know if this condition can be prevented in any way. Are there any methods for this? I will appreciate all your replies considering this. Thank you in advance.

Hi, there. I am not sure if cubitus valgus can be prevented. It is a condition where elbows are oriented outwards. I think it can be congenital or not. I don’t know how you can prevent it. If it develops while baby is in mother’s womb, then what can you do then? If it appears later in life, you cannot know. Your friend should pay attention more to his son’s treatment options. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hello, everyone. I would agree with the previous post. I am not sure if this condition can be prevented. You should discuss this with an expert. I know that some corrections are possible. That is what surgery is for. Your friend should see what his kid is for. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck! Bye!