Hi, I had this for a while I tried everything possible, at first I was using antidipresents, I'm stressed out about it, since I can't live like this anymore. I was taking Cymbalta, Lexepro and I really belived that's the problem, but after two years on these pills I don't think this is my problem. Therefore, I think it's my sinuses. I'm been taking Clariton, Turo all sorts of nasal sprays nothing works for my foggy brain. At some point last summer when I had thick bite I was on Doxycycline for a month and it seems it helped me for few days. When I stopped my foggy brain got back. I don't get a lot of headaches. Only I can't concentrate at work, I always feel like I wouln't sleep for a week or so. I've been sleeping 8-9 hours every day. All my blood work and exams came back normal. It seems to me that there is something wrong with my head. I don't want to live like that and in the long run I will loose my job and etc. I'm forgating everything more and more. My head is so heavy and foggy, can't think right, takes me forever to make any decision. In the past I was really good at my job, now these days I can't put things together I don't know what to do? Please help.

Hi, I can so relate to what you are saying it is scary. I was never known for being smart but I fear that I am really losing my marbles. My memory is so bad I don't remember conversations, appointments I make, and just general stuff in daily life. I feel that I need to write everything down in a diary to manage my life. My relationships are suffering because I am so easily irritated even after 8 hours of full sleep. My energy levels are so low. I have recently given up smoking but have spoken to other people who have done the same and they never had brain fog as a symptom and have told me that they felt so much better after quitting that everything in life became clearer for them. I have been to see the doctor and I was told that it will pass but I worry that I may have the early symptoms of alzheimers. I am only 33 so I would hope this is unlikely. I have had chemotherapy and radiation but that hasn't been for a few years now so I don't think it could be side effects from that. I am just at a loss as to how to manage this and can't wait until I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Sudafed Max is the way forward. 2 of them after a big night on coke and no headache, no fuzz and no sinus problems.

Had my first day today without taking it after a night on the gear and i suffered big time!!!

Not sure you can get it in every country though!!!! Def available in the UK:)

I got the same thing but i did find out what it was. Its knots inside of your head. It causes headaches, short term mermory los,gets worst over time, low energy, lower IQ, and fuzzy vision somethings.

Seriousy it only gets worst, do the most you can it checked out. I used to be very smart but this foggy brain thing is pulling me down.Go see an Osteopath to get it out

I hope I helped you because it does lead to depression

Guest can you explain a little more what you mean by knots in your head? I'm confused by what in your head could actually have knots in it or is that a euphemism for what is going on with your sinuses? I mean it sounds like whatever symptoms you are describing lines up with what the poster was complaining about and that sort of thing but it's baffling to me how you could get a knot in your head. I'd appreciate whatever insight you can offer. Thanks!