Both my ears have felt like there is a lot of pressure in them for a year now, every morning I wake up I can barely hear anything, I have to pop them and then i can hear a lot better but they still feel really funny after I pop them... as the day passes every half hour i have to pop them or they will be really uncomfortable and feel like there is pressure in them.
I was tested for allergy's and i have none...
my ears don't hurt unless i go overboard and pop them more then 15 times a day, which is really easy to do
a friend has told me my estation tubes might be causing it but hes not really sure....

anybody know what this is ??????

I had pressure in my ears, causing a dull deafness. GP noticed first of all that I had rhinitis (or chronic runny nose syndrome - CRNS). GP gave me nasal sprays - Beconase/Nasonex which helped clear up my "tubes".

Afterwards the dull deafness had gone but I was left with pressure which would give me ear ache. ENT doc said it might be "eustachian tube dysfunction" - caused by the tube not "equalising out the pressure" as it should do (by letting air in and letting mucus out). ENT docs put grommets in my ears which seems to have solved the problem.... apart from the fact that I'm now partially deaf.

I am a 28 year old female and I am having the exact same problem! Have you had any luck finding out what the issue is? My ears pop in the Morning and when I lay down to go to sleep, and wake up, the pressure is back. It's been going on for four months, now.