Recently I had a big and long-lasting pharyngitis. This inflammation of pharynx had tortured me for weeks.
I used several antibiotic based drugs and somehow I relieved my symptoms.
My doctor said that beside my pharynx, my Eustachian tubes were also inflammated.
But ok, my pharyngitis was cured and I had no problem with it any more.
After few days I became to have problems with constant dizziness.
I don’t know what could cause this because I have never had any problems with cerebellum or middle ear.
Does anybody have any idea about the possible cause of my constant dizziness?

Well, you already determined the cause of your dizziness.
You said that your Eustachian tubes were also inflammated. There is your answer.
These passageways or tubes are important because they allow the pressure inside and outside each ear to be equalized, allowing the ear drum to vibrate freely and therefore transmit the sound waves normally to the hearing apparatus within the ear.
Any damage of these tubes can affect your hearing, spinning and nausea are related symptoms, indicating that all is not well with the balance apparatus within your ear.
Probably your tubes are blocked so what you need is one small surgery intervention in which you tubes will be liberated.
After operation you probably won’t have any problems with you dizziness any more.

I suffered from terrrible headaches, ear infections and tonsilitis since I was a child. My doctor used to give me antibiotics and I would be fine for a few weeks or months. Then I would get a cold and the vertigo and loss of balance returned. Finally this past summer, I went to a Naturopathic Doctor. She told me to take all dairy out of my diet. August 14, 2006 was a turning point in my life. Since then I have had no headaches or vertigo. My ears are clear and I do not have to watch my every move- ment. If you suffer from vertigo, loss of balance or you cannot clear your ears, try to give up all dairy. The obvious foods are easy to avoid, but you also have to read all labels for the hidden dairy ingredients. I am happy to be symptom free, but I am still working on the diet. There are many hidden dairy products in foods you least suspect. Watch for "milk ingredients", lactose, cassein, casseinate, whey, milk solids, modified milk ingredients, etc.

I recently had a minor abdominal surgery, was given antibiotics anda few weeks later, ended up in the ER thinking I was dying. I had extreme dizziness, was dehydrated and getting and staying sick very easily. Kidney stones may have been a large part of it, but I think antibiotics andC-Dif were/are to blame. So, the idea of cutting dairy and possibly look into garlic and lemonade as well as other natural antibiotics, are good . But I would talk to a homeopathic MD.