This morning I woke up and went to volleyball practice and I rubbed my nose and it hurt really bad so when I got home I looked at it and it appears that I have clusters of blisters on the side of my nose, and they hurt very bad if you touch them. I did some reading and some people say it's herpes that you get around your mouth but it just appeared on your nose and some people say it's something you get after a bad cold. I read that if the blisters pop and start oozing that it'll spread and it's been doing that I really don't want it to spread. I really don't know what to do and I'm scared it'll spread. Any ideas?

It may spread but keeping your nose clean is very important! Whether it hurts or now keep it clean and wipe it with some cold water multiple times a day... If it gets bad don't panic and call ur doctor... Have a good day and hope it works ;)