Last week, I noticed an itchy bump on my outer labia. It's just one and it came at a time when I started 'trimming' my pubic hair and may have gotten carried away with the razor. I just had a baby in October and my pubic hair was a little out of control...
Anyway, I also started using some pads that were scented...pretty strong lemony scent and after that I started getting some more itching and burning in the genital area. I stopped using them on Wednesday and now it is Sunday and the burning is still there, but no itching. The bump turned into a 'sore' but that could be because I scratched too much. There was no oozing or anything and there is no pain when I urinate.
I have been married for two years and the last time I had another sexual partner was seven years ago. I don't remember ever having anything like this before, so I'm not sure if it is herpes or just some sort of vaginal infection. I've also had a discharge...sort of clear/yellowish and watery. But I've had so much discharge since I've had the baby (hence the pads), it's hard to tell if the two are related. Any help or opinions is greatly appreciated.
(By the way, I know my husband has been faithful and I was his first...plus, we haven't had sex for quite some time seeing as I just had a baby 6 weeks ago...)

Any ideas? Oh, and I am going to the doc. this week for a checkup, so I will ask her, I'm just curious in the meantime.

Thanks!

I reckon that this is just a razor bump. When the hair curls up under the skin, it can cause quite an infection and stick around for days. It could itch and hurt and bleed due to too much squeezing. The scented pads were probably not helpful at all and could actually contribute to your discharge.

It is good that you are seeing a doctor but I don't think this is anything serious. However, it is best to be on the safe side.

did you ever find out what it was?!?!

i have itchy bump that looks like hapez too! nawt siure way ti should do!

I have the same thing but I do not shave there and I have not had a baby. It is one small bump on the left labia and the labia seems a bit enlarged. Any suggestions???