I've had a lump on the left hand side floor of my mouth. It has been there for almost 2 months. It is hard. When you apply pressure to it, it is unmovable (no liquid inside it). It is white. The swelling is bilateral. The opposite side is swollen as well. It is painless. At times my jaw will bother me. It bothers me to talk because the bump is under my tongue. This occured a couple days after I was hit across the face, although I'm not sure if that has any relevance. Sometimes that side of my face tingles like it was hit again, kind of a numb feeling.

First of all I am not sure that it was wise to wait two months and then you have decided it is time to start worry about this thing.

I was doing some research on this few months back and I have found various reasons which could cause lump in the floor of the mouth. It could be an enlarged saliva gland or stone in saliva gland duct. But it could also be oral cancer. So it would be very wise to go to your dentist, first, and see what he thinks about it. Afterwards check with your doctor about oral cancer screening just to be sure because some machine are able to discover things which are not visible to the human eye.

It has been a while since you have posted this question so by now you have probably resolved your problem. Please share with us what has happened in the end of your story?