So I think I have throat cancer i have a bump on the roof of my mouth and very sore throat and it herts to swallow I'm pretty scared and I'm only 14 I smoke some times and drink every once in a while and my stupid parents won't get me checked....

I doubt you have throat cancer.  Sometimes an infection can cause sores in the month and sore throats.  If you also have a fever, you should go to the doctor and get checked for strep throat.  Drink some hot tea with honey.  The honey has antimicrobial properties so it can kill bacteria while soothing your aching throat.  It also boosts the immune system, gives you natural energy, and makes the tea taste sweet.  You can also try gargling with salt water... salt reduces the swelling in the throat and also kills bacteria.  Both of these should help and give your own body some time to heal itself.  If you are not feeling better in a couple of days and have a fever, go see the doctor.