Last week I noticed bumps on my tongue--the doctor apparently thought I was crazy and said all my bumps on my tongue were normal but I still don't think they are. And I also had 2 bumps on the inside of my upper lip...he said something about them being cysts and that they usually weren't dangerous, but that wasn't a definite...and now today I notice a small red bump on the end of my tongue that kinda burns and also a lump on the bottom of my mouth--like below my tongue, sort of next to my gum line and I think it hurts but I'm not sure, it could be the little red bump that's hurting. But the 2 on the inside of my upper lip I haven't noticed any pain or burning from them...and I have bumps on the bottom of my tongue too, I dont know if those are normal or if they've always been there or what! I didnt notice them at the doctor so I didn't get to ask...I just started examining everything & noticing all this stuff... can anyone tell me if any of these bumps sound like cancer? Also the sides of my neck & collar bone have been hurting some, I'm worried I have cancer and it's spreading down my neck! I'm terrified.

And I have another question...I havent smoked pot in about a month(AND I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!) but I have smoked it before and one night some people asked me to smoke it through a bong and I never had before and I never realized that it would choke you to death otherwise I WOULD NOT have tried it and that's what turned me against pot & smoking, completely...I got way too much smoke in my system and started choking and my throat hurt for probably an hour afterward...could smoking pot just a few times cause oral cancer or throat cancer? I mean I know anything is possible...but how likely is it that a person who only smoked it a few times would actually get cancer? I thought only people who smoked like for years & years were really at a high risk but now I don't really think so! I'm scared!!! I made the biggest mistake of my life and I'd give ANYTHING to go back and change it.

I don't think smoking pot a few times could cause any kind of cancer. You would have to be an avid smoker for that to happen.

You may want to talk to another doctor about the bumps on your mouth. It is possible that you caught the herpes virus and are feeling the sores under the skin that sometimes reach the surface. It is important that if you do have herpes, that you refrain from contact of others body parts, drinking cups, etc.. if you are having an outbreak. Otherwise, you can pass it to them.

I really do hope this is not the case, that you do not have the herpes virus. Good luck to you.

Ummm are you sure they're not just sugar bumps. Bc I get exactly what you're describing all the time from eating too much candy.