hi all im robert im 21 and soon to be 22 i have always never been able to pull my forskin back and when i have sex with my boyfriend now my boyfriend is fit he has a 6 pack and well sexy but when i have sex with him or when i had sexwith my ex's i cant cum, i can cum when i masturbate my self but becuase my forskin is tight i cut my forskin and when i am small its like my penis has not changed since i was 5 years old i am not even 2 inches and when i am hard im sill only like a 5 or 6 is there any way to fix this and make my forskin loooser and any wya to make my penis bigger when soft as when i am soft i get depressed i have taken many od's because of my penis and my balls are not very big there are like a little boys balls and im gay but if i am done from behing done from behind i have a lot of pain i use poppers and use lots of lube but what matter what i do it herts is there any way to fix this or any of what im having problems with thanks

well robert it depends on how tight your foreskin is.... what does it look like, how small is the whole. can your retract it at all when limp how about hard. there are different techniques do streatch it but it depends on how tight it is.