Hi basicly im 14 and ive been wondering the past year about my penis,

The main problem is i guess is when my penis is unerect my foreskin covers up my bell perfectly but theres a little bit extra on the end.

When the forskin retracts(Goes back) but not fully, i can see my japs eye (VERY SORRY for the crude term!) (About a 1cm around the japs eye) but nothing more. The foreskin is tight around the end of my bell in the sense of i cant pull it all the way back to reveal all of my bell as it feels asiff it would rip/tear. Also if i were to touch around my japs eye it is very sensitive as in when i touch it i get a werid feeling. Hard to describe, like i want to pull my finger away(So i do).

Im worried incase sex maybe painfull and my future partner may find my penis disgusting! I can masturbate perfectly fine and also urinate fine.

Please feel free to ask questions anything so i can get an answer and some help to sort my problem out!

All help apreciated,

Wes

Hi Wesley - this is a common problem. If you can retract your foreskin when soft to clean around your bell end then that is good. The fact that your forskin doesn't retract when erect is not that much of a problem as you say you have no problems masturbating. You could try some of the exercises on this web site to try and strectch your foreskin over a period of time if you want to be able to retract your foreskin. The glans of many uncircumsised men can be very sensitive. You may become less sensitive over time. You are just not used to touching that part of your body because it is normally covered by your foreskin. Please don;t worry about future partners - everything will be fine. Regards, John

Thank you alot for replying, ive read another post/topic on here about the same problem and he talked about graduly pulling it back over time and now it does come all the way back. but once i again i must realy thank you for posting this reply :-)

Wesley

Ok i,m in medical field and uncut so i have seen this be for i think it ok but hard to say with out seeing it but if can pee and have erections with out pain is grow it will get better like the other person sad you can stretch it try a worm bath
j-save

I have the same problem an I'm 14