Well im 13 years old my penis is the same size as all my other friens but mine is a bit different all my friends can pull back their foreskin i cant even get mine over my head i'm not sure if have puberty yet because some of my fwends havn't and some have but the size of ours penises are the same so i told my best fwend that i cant pull back my foreskin he sais it will hurt if i have sex because my foreskin is to tight and would possibly rip plz reply i realy want to no what to do about my tight forskin i'm to imbarassed to tell my parents or even go to a doctor that why i'm asking on this web

thx for your time plz reply

So it's just too tight?

Here's how I stretched mine:

My foreskin had always been pulled back for cleaning from the time I was born so it went behind the head easily. When I got to my teen years and my erections became larger, the tip was too tight if it happened to get caught behind the glans as an erection came on. To relieve that I stretched it by inserting two fingers in the tip and stretching it wider while I was in the shower. Stretch it until it hurts a little and hold it as long as you can. This probably will cause stretch marks that are a little sore, especially when urine gets on them, but it's not really bad. It took several months to stretch it enough.

Bambi has another very good stretching description here:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/cant-pull-foreskin-back-at-13&highlight=

yep i agree with njoynlife- you should be able to resolve the problem through gentle stetching.

you need to be able to fully retract it so you can keep it clean