I'm 15, and I've never had sexual intercourse before, but a while back (like, two-three years ago) I noticed white clusters that look like blisters on the inside of my labia minora, around my vagina. They don't burn, but they sometimes become uncomfortable, and a slight tingly/itching/painful feeling that makes my skin crawl occurs. D: I've asked my mom, but she's never heard about it before. I was just hoping that maybe someone could help. I just want to know if it's just a simple rash caused by something I've used, or something serious that I need to get looked at...

Please, and thank you for the help!! :D

i have the same exact thing, please someone awnser this question! i really need to know!

i have the same thing and its nothing its just the hormomes in ur body that make these spots appear, i found puttin a canestean yeast cream on the parts helped the icthy and sorness and aslo helped them to reduce, but this may not have the same affect on u so ur best to go see ur gp. or go to a sex clinic :-)

i had the same thing, like white blisters on the labia minora, gross but kind of looks like white octopus suction things? i'm not sure. wen't to the doctor and he said it was associated with, like above said, hormone imbalance. he gave me cream and is running tests but says there's nothing to worry about. probably a reaction to stress or an infection somewhere else in the body. def not std (whew), although i'd need to be having sex for that to happen.