Ever since I can remember, I've had a lot of small bumps that seem to grow inside the skin of my labia minora. They seem like glands of some sort, when i pinche them sometimes they secrete a white substance. I don't know if this is normal or not, I think they may just be sebaceous glands but they could also be papallae? If so, could I have a form of HPV?

I have these as well, a whole bunch of them on the inner side of labia minora. I reckon they are sebaceous cysts. I have had a few tests since i developed them and the docs didn't say anything about these.

I reckon they are normal!

this is perfectly normal.
these are skin papules.
in some people they are larger than others. everyone has this.
the white substance that you can squeeze out is a lubricant for the skin.
if you didnt have this your skin would dry up.
like i said everyone has this. in some people the papules are bigger and thus can be seen. it doesnt look nice . some people think..
uh!! i have warts or something. but not ususally the case.
HOWEVER. if your worried to excess put your mind at rest and go to the clinic for a check.
and dont worry its not just weirdos and the like and sexual deviants that go there.
just like you have a heart clinic or ear nose and throat clinic. there is a private parts clinic.
just cos you go there doesnt make you a hussy or the like. no one has any idea why you are there.. it could be for just a health check etc.
in fact a lot of new couples go for a check up nowadays. so they know their new partner is "safe".
regards. a fellow papule person :-)
men suffer with the same thing.
if you want to see pictures.
take off the filtering in google. ie in preferences
so you will be able to see pictures of genitals etc.
and search for penile papules.
this is exactly the same thing but in a male.
:-)
regards