I am a twenty year old male college student in the pre-med program at a college and I have seemed to encounter a problem, it has somewhat of a story to it. I am really confused by it.

About three months ago in the middle of February I had decided to quit my unhealthy habits and practice abstinence. Unfortunately, before I had decided to do so, I had sex a lot and with many different partners, pretty dumb. To add to my stupidity I rarely used a condom, I had an extremely good idea who the girls were and they usually didn’t want me not to put one on anyways.

Well, a couple of days before I was headed off to spring break, March 22nd, I noticed three very small bumps that looked like they were pimples forming about three/fourths of an inch below my naval, one centimeter apart each. I didn’t think too much of it as they were small and harmless but, I did find their placement quit odd. I checked my testicles and penis to find nothing but a normal feeling, functioning penis. I have had small, harmless pimples below my shorts before but never in the placement between my belly button and my private area that I can remember. A week passes and the bumps have grown in size and had developed into what looked like white heads, but they were still tiny and didn’t bother me at all. I tried to pop one for fun and it wouldn’t pop.

Another week passes and the bumps were still harmless but there was another one about a ½ an inch lower than the group of three. It kind of bothered me now but in no severity to go see a doctor or anything like that. Over the course of about two weeks the small red dots started multiplying at an extremely slow pace only getting closer to my private area and staying extremely centralized having about ½ an inch in diameter. It didn’t bother me at all and I still didn’t think much of it. About two weeks ago a pimple appeared in my pubic area so I started applying benzaclin on the whole area that was infected. The white heads started to disappear but more small pimple-like dots kept appearing slowly and started moving to the right. A week ago there was a pimple on the skin where my penis stalk stopped and my testicles began. It popped like a pimple and it was larger than the others. I still couldn’t feel any of the bumps and it didn’t look that bad. The area below my naval looked as if it had a few small clusters of pimple-like bumps on it and one in the pubic area.

Three days ago I could start to feel the bumps and I began to really worry. The bumps felt like they itched, but very faintly. Today I have noticed tiny red bums, three of them, on the head of my penis, almost unnoticeable other than the utterly amazing feeling that the head of my penis is burning extremely faintly when air reaches it. I am going to see a doctor once finals are over but I was wondering if anyone thought I had a STD or some random bacterial disease. The itching feeling on my stomach has intensified but it is pretty easy to bear. Thank you for your time.

You should defintily get that checked out it could be HPV which in some cases causes genital warts

hey i am currently having the same problem and i was wondering if you ever got it checked out and the results..?? thanks.

Uh i have it to and its probably not from intercourse cause i never had intercourse and i have 20 small ones right below my belly button

HPV spreads without penetration it affects SKIN CELLS. Ya know? Where your SKIN is.

There is no test for HPV in men. 

I don't know who told you there wasn't a test for men. My older brother was tested for it around 2007 I believe. I also have these bumps and I am assuming HPV. They are the SAME bumps he had when he was my age anyway. I could be wrong about whether or not it is HPV, however there IS a test for HPV. The simple fact that you carry the virus means it CAN be picked up in a test. Don't insult people like you did. This is a harmless helpful website. Please do not ruin it.

Quote:

ALSO I believe you have nothing to worry about because it is most likely Molluscum Contagiosum if it isn't HPV. I believe they give you an oinment for it. If you don't use the ointment it could take an entire year to get rid of it.

I have this too... any updates on what it is?

I've had similar problems except I only have three, one near the head and the other two a little ways down. I was with a woman for two years before i left her never cheated well a few months after i left my ex girlfriend I noticed what looked like a bump down there on the head of my genital area. I never thought anything of it eventually later on I got with a new person about three months after I left my ex girlfriend. After being with my new girlfriend for a year than got married a few months after we was married I noticed that the other two bumps had just appeared, I never thought anything of it except that they was starting to bother me so i tried to pop them thinking that they was just a pimple. Once i popped them they started bleeding like they was attached to my skin.. they are still there no change in color or size, i don't know if they are a form of wart or what they could be. As much as i would be embaressed to seek medical attention I'm going to get it checked into because it scares me not knowing what it could be.

Someone I know has the same thing but it isn't spreading!

Just go get it checked out would be for the best =3

OMG help!!!! I just saw my good friend and he's 53 years old and he said he had t his big boil and rolled up his shirt and pulled down his pants and there was a big ugly red puss filled, disgusting boil and it looked horrible! What is that????????? He said he's been treating it, but it's HUGE, like really big. From what I could see it was drying out on the edges, but very angry and looked like he needed to see a doctor. OMG, it was so scary and I ran out of his car and doused myself in alcohol. IS that contagious?????/

I had this...it's a bacterial infection. I finally got it checked out and my Doctor gave me ointment. He actually said if it spreads to the genital area, it can turn into an STD....weird. So I put that ointment on right away and it killed them all.

And never pop them!!! That causes it to spread more.

What type of oitment was it
Pleasee answer