I smoked cannabis heavily whilst I was pregnant with my second child, she's now 4 but I'm concerened about weather me smoking cannabis whilst pregnant with her has affected her, she has behavioural problems, paddys and crys and shouts when I tell her off also dosent listen, repeats herself till u answer her, want really socialise with other children at her nursery, shes due to start school in september and im worried about her starting with the way she is. now I did have my two children very close together (there's 10 months between them) also was in a abusive releationship with there father and due to that I was ill not eating and lost weight due to the releationship,. I eventually found the courage to leave my husband and start again with my two children I've been in my own for 3 and half years, now could the cannabis affected my daughter or the fact I was in a bad releationship or was ill, I'm really struggling with my daughter and I'm worried about going to the health visitor has don't want social services involved or to be judged cus what I smoked, my oldest daughter is fine no problems ( I didn't smoke with her and was good pregnancy)

yes i can totally relate to this. Like a month and a have ago i got my period and it was very light and only lasted a day or two so i took a preg test-which came back neg. I didnt over think it too much. The following month i had a scheduled biopsy on my cervix due to a slightly abnormal pap(which came back fine) that day at my gyno they urine preg tested me due to rutine-which was neg. So a few weeks later i was due for my period again and i didnt get it. so i called my  gyno which prescribed my a pill called preveria to help my get my cycle. after taking the pill for 3 days to get my period..i still hadnt gotten it. for the heck of it i grabbed another preg test. sure enough it came back positive. so my advice to you is..that sometimes it takes awhile to detect pregnancy through urine tests, but a bllod test can is usually 100% accurate within a day of conception. so if all these results are negative i would ask for gyno to prescribe you preveria- the pill the will make you get your period. good luck