hi i am new and i am confused my husband an i had mu tubes untied on sept 27 and it is now nov i have some pg signs not all. my period is not really due until the 16th but i was bleeding alittle on the 11th an 12th an have spotted on an off for the past two days. my husband told me to take a test an it came back neg. my last period was oct 14th an 15th and have of the 16th. could i be preg or am i being to impatient

I had my tubes reversed 2months ago i started spotting pink for two days and now it is brown only when i use the restroom and wipe. I took a preg test and it came back neg. my period is not actually do until tomarrow I have backaches, cramping an constipation. my breast were sore but now they are not. My breast look darker and feel heavy.I feel like I am but I don't know. Does anyone have any help for me We want a baby so bad.I am afraid I am over reacting. PLEASE HELP