My daughter is 6 years old and I receive complaints from the teachers and daycares that she is so busy, active and constantly on the go, getting up out of her seat, not listening, going to the bathroom to play and not return needing to send someone to go get her, when with a group of kids she irritates them and wants to be really close to kids and giggly and constantly interupting the classroom. This is very irritating to the teachers and daycares. I am beginning counseling to see childrens therapy and working with a peer to peer group session to have her diagnosed to find out what this could be? Any idea's?

Daughter was born with Klippel Feil syndrome and double pituitary glands and wondering if this could be linked to the behavioral issues when in social settings and in classrooms? Daughter is very clingy to people and other kids.