I need to hear what to do and how to help my asocial 4 year old daughter to become more open towards the kids her age and to do something else besides staying with me all the time. But no, nothing helps and it has become so hard for me to talk to her even she is so retired and I wonder could it be just shyness or something more serious regarding her mental condition but when I rethink it she is so smart in fact and so tender but totally asocial 4 year old girl and I just don't seem to manage this situation. What do I do?

Hi! My daughter had the same problem and I tried everything possible to relax her somehow and I just like you thought that being asocial that much could mean some serious disease but fortunately in my daughter's case it was extreme shyness related and plus she was always so sensitive. Anyway for about two years I was taking her to the psychotherapist and finally when she started going to school the things have become much better and she somehow found the way to cope with this asocial problem that at first time have caused her even bad success in school but I am sure psychotherapy and counseling helped us deal with this effectively. The most important in fact is to find what the real reason of her asocial behavior is and despite the fact my daughter is still shy the situation is much better than it used to be.