Usually during the summer i'll get jock itch because i am physically active and go to the gym often, so when this happens i will go to the doctor and he'll prescribe cream that usually takes care of it pretty fast. Well since I've been away at college and the weather has been pretty cool, a rash has come back, I'm assuming it is jock itch however small white bumps at the end of my pubic hair are now present. I'v been using left over cream the doctor gave me over the summer but it isnt going away as fast as usual. I am sexually active and easily get paranoid over things like this so i was wondering if anyone has a clue whats going on. Again its a red rash in the corner of my groin and thigh, with tiny white bumps at the base of my pubic and inner thigh hair. If anyone could fil me in i'd really appreciate it %-)

I have exactly the same problem..... Did you find a treatment or diagnosis on what it might be? Help would be appreciated.