I am an amateur jogging practitioner. I usually run throughout my neighborhood, it has about 3 kilometers. The other day I tried to run double measure and I succeeded! 6k with not much problem at all! So, naturally, I’m thinking of moving to next distance, which is around 9k. That distance is sure close enough for thinking about moving to 10k marathons. Before I jump into this, is there someone who could tell me something more about 10k marathons?

1ok marathons are a prequel to 20k marathons which is a half of the grand one. They also require a lot of training and workout, but it seems that you're getting close to it every day. Just try repeating those 6k as much as you can, so that you transfer to 10k marathons without much problem. Just keep up the good work, and think about joining some marathon club, you'll get there all the help you need for conquering 10k now, and grand one tomorrow.