I had unprotected sex with a girl on 20th of feb, then i began to get scared when i actually got to find out about the girl's reckless sex history. We had just one episode of intercourse and i decided to cut it off! Unfortunately, i met a good girl that i like so well after two weeks. We had sex and yet unprotected, only for the new girl to call me back and told me she had chlamydia, and she had contracted it from me. Before i met these two girls, i hadn't had sex in four months, and the last time i had unprotected sex was about a year ago... Haven observed myself well, i knew i got the chlamydia from the first girl i had unprotected sex with. Fine we were all treated, but the big worry now is could we have contracted something more other than chlamydia?? after weeks about 3-4, the two girls told me they had HIV test and they were negative, i'm to have mine too this next week. Now my big worry is that i am begining to fall sick with symptoms like constant slight headache, slight feverish condition, tiredness, dizziness, and yesterday i had lower back pain in the morning, but was relieved later in the day, and when i woke up yesterday i discovered my two sides  lymph was a bit swollen in the groin but now its back to normal. I have a question, is it possible to be reinfected with chlamydia by usage of thesame towel during and after infection??  Really really scared now guys! Thanx.

Ok Ade, take a deep breath...If you are telling me the whole entire story about what has and is going on..then to begin with I would hope that this has opened your eyes as to how dangerous having unsafe sex really can be. When you have unprotected sex with someone..it is the same as you having sex with everybody that she has had unproyected sex with and all of those people, the ones that they had sex with as well, and so on and so on...thats some scarey stuff!!If you were diagnosed by a doc as having chlamydia, AND you were treated and followed thru with the complete treatment regimen, and you haven't had any other unsafe sex, then you are more than likely ok. As for the HIV....once someone has been exposed to the HIV virus..your body then begins to produce antibodies against the virus and that process takes a little time..it doesn't happen in a week.From my experience with the docs I worked with..they tested at 3 months after exposure, then 6 months..and chances are pretty good that if you are still negative after 6 months, your safe...but some docs like to do a repeat test at 1 year to make 100% sure. Another thing..it isn't just HIV to be concerned with..Hepatitis C is also spread in the same manner as HIV, being a blood borne pathogen..in other words, blood to blood contact is needed to spread..like sex, needles, tattos, etc..you get my drift. You should probably have it checked as well just to be safe. As for the symptoms you are talking about..you really should discuss the matter with your doctor if you think you may have something going on.Try not to worry so much..you have already been thru alot and why worry about somethng that you aren't even sure of...save the worry in case, god forbid, there is more going on. I hope that from now on you practice safe sex each and every time you have sexual intercourse. It doesn't work if you don't practice it everytime. If you are unaware of exactly what safe sex is then please have a very open and honest discussion with your doc, he will gladly clue you in. I wish you well! 

Thanx a lot Opiatefreeme , I just have to wait in pain for the result of the test... I hope all will be fine anyway... The girls result came out Negative tho, but one month still not conclusive enough as we all know! I will also study more about the Hepatitis C and have the test done as well.
I just hope and pray Chlamydia was all i got from the girl and nothing moreee.. Thanx

ade84 wrote:

You are very welcome! I will keep my fingers crossed that everything turns out alright for you. Please, let me know how it all turns out, thanx! I wish you well!