What would you do if your son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor because hes hungry and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money and his daddys gone...

Where are you?

Prostitution sounds a simple option, but I say no. You don't know what the outcome might be - pregnancy, STD, AIDS, rape, and you and your son will be worse off - apart from the social and moral implications.

Is there a church nearby that can help you? What about relatives? Friends? Where has his daddy gone? Not your husband? What sort of work is available? Can you gather wild fruit?

I'd get WIC, foodstamps, public assistance, go to soup kitchens, food pantries and being I live in ny/N.J. and there's a large shelter system, I'd get my ass into a family shelter and get help. If those weren't options I'd go to family, friends, and any agencies I can find, cuz there are many, for help.....but the most obvious and dignified thing to do if u r able bodied is to get a normal job, anyone can get one if you look hard enough and are persistent, it may not be a job u like, but do you really like sleeping with strange men?

I'm sorry, but I don't beleive you have no other options. Social Services are everywhere in the country. No one will let a child go hungry. Contact your Church or Temple. Contact your county or city for referrals to food banks or food stamp programs. WIC programs are everywhere. Good Luck and get to work.

Not every country has Social Services and WIC programs are not everywhere!