Hi, I'm 21 and i have had unprotected sex like 5 months ago, and just recently i have noticed little red bumps around my vagina...not anywhere in the vagina though. i have had a pap smear recently, but the bumps werent very visable then, but i had the same symptoms, a itchy butt and irritation. the Dr. said all my test were clear and she thought it was just a yeast infection. she gave me a perscription and the problem went away. but the bumps are still there..they are spread out. they dont itch or hurt. i have tourn them off and they bleed alot. but what i dont understand is my butt itches. I research warts and herpes, also i have talked to the people i have been with. they are clean..what could it be?I am so scared. but i had a pap smear....im so confused!

Pap smears are only there to detect suspicious cells. That is all, they don't test for anything else therefore they aren't the be-all-end-all of tests. If you have these bumps you need to go to the doctor right now so you can get them swabbed in case they are herpes or warts. Please do not go on words of your past partners since herpes is not a common part of an STD panel of testing. Go to the doctor, you may have had a yeast infection and you still may have that yeast infection or have something else in addition.

your doctor was right its a sign of yeast infection. Most females are to get yeast infections. apply some garlic juice on them each day then wash up after 30 minutes and it should be gone around 2 to 4 weeks

Hi, it has been very common latley in older women as well as younger such as five year olds. It is not a sexual disease it is an irritaion, they almost look like pimples that you wanna pop but do not pop them or scratch at them that will get them to spread. Honestly shave down below and the irritation will not be as bad and they will then turn into scares and then will go away. Apply baking powder down there to and that will help trust me, i have delt with alot of women who have it and they havent had any problems... As for younger girls and older just make sure your really cleaning down there, and not using the same towels as someone else and razers etc. You should be good, as for your butt, i believe it is just the reaction to you thinking to much about the front so your feeling like there is something wrong with your butt... I am sure you are fine but check it out.

Don't worry yet. I had a similar issue on my lower buttox. It wasn't in or on my labia. I was advised to use a pumice stone (can find at sally beauty supply) and plain antibacterial soap to exfoliate, then follow with an antibacterial cream (not ointment) and cover my buttox and outer labia and in but not in or on my inner labia. It cleared in literally days after dealing with it for months. It's possible to have hormonal causes with it too. I would have blood work done to be safe and see a doctor regardless but you could try what worked for me in the meantime.

I know this this thread started a long time ago, but this could be valuable information for others who have similar symptoms.  I read this earlier in the week and nothing made sense.  I had red bumps on my vagina and intense itching in both the vagina and butt.  My gynecologist did tests and I was negative for vaginosis, STDs, and yeast.  It got worse and worse, I couldn't sleep at night, and on Friday I called the doctor's office in desperation.  She didn't have time to see me and suggested urgent care.  The doctor there diagnosed me with a fungus called Tinea. It's basically the same thing that causes athlete's foot, is highly contagious, and can be spread through sex or even having your genitals hit an infected toilet seat or towel.  You need an antiobiotic called Metronodazle, an over-the-counter cream Clotrimazole, and to make sure your underwear is cleaned in ultra hot water to prevent reinfection (he suggested boiling my undies!)  Strange that my gynecologist couldn't figure it out! 

Thank you for this late post... it's really helpful.

I have the same issues, I have these pimple looking bumps on my legs and butt. they itch but dont hurt. I was diagnosed with herpes a while ago amd have only had an OB two times. I honestly dont know if thats what my problen is. herpes hurts and I dont have insurance to see a doctor.. I dont know what they are. I pop them and they spread. && when I do pop them they bleed alot and this stuff comes out of it. its like crystalized pus.

Hi! I'm 19 years old and a couple of weeks ago I had a yeast infection and BV. I got treated for both of them. I had sex with my bf and he's really big! I noticed after sex I had cuts around my vagina like where the penis goes in at. Well after that I started to develop itchy bumps in the same area. They itch really bad and I'm not sure what's going on! Can someone help me please!!

Okay I know I'm kinda late too, but I have one question. Mine are like on the top of my cuka and on the very bottom of my butt cheek. And it irritates my butt crack to where it itches all the time. But I don't know if its anything like y'all are talking about or if its scabies!!! I really need help but I'm not to sure what it is, I popped one and the bump is still there but nothing comes out anymore. I have another bump right by it and puss came out and then nothing but blood. Anyone wanna help please.

I have these people like bumps on the lips of my vagina, in kinda scared, i have had sex before nd some was unprotected and i don't know if it is something i need to go checked out?! Someone help

I am 36 male and having this same issue around my groin area (never had anything on the penis ever only on the undercarriage of the scrotum) on my buttocks and inner thighs. I am a heavy person. I have had unprotected sex in my past. I have been tested after being abstinent for a long time for both HSV 1 and 2 and for HIV and all results came back negative. I am aware there is no test for HPV in men. I red online you can use apple cider vinegar to test and if it turns white it's warts. I tried that and it did. I told my doctor and my nurse mother and they said that is foolish. Any skin lesions that has apple cider vinegar applied to it overnight will turn white, hurt and swell. I have no idea what this is. Any insight? The doctors don't know anything either.

Also sometimes they bleed, they have no wart looking head. they also puss. It acts like cystic acne.

Could it be syphilis even though I have never had a penile lesion. I heard syphilis can mimmik other diseases.

Oh and yes it itches, but not always. Like right now i feel ok.