I have a hard bumps at the bottom of my labia which is also swollen. It is not a blister as herpes looks like. I also have 2 more hard bumps at the base of my cervix. Any ideas?

YOu should see a gyn and have the bumps checked. How on Earth do you know you have hard bumps on cervix? Have you been told?

They could be genital warts or even high grade cervical dysplasia since genital warts differ on cervix and outer genitals. Cervical displasia is a precancerous state and you should be seen by a doc right away.

What are the visible bumps on your labia like?

DanDan, i thought it odd that you asked how she knew she had bumps on her cervix so i just thought I'd let you know that women can touch their cervix. At least I can and I've read posts from many other people who talk about feeling their own cervixes. Anywho, just thought i'd share that.

It sounds like a high possibility of HPV(genital warts). DO NOT DELAY !! Go to the gyn and get assessed NOW. Genital warts do not only have to be on the outside and are more commonly on your cervix where you can't see them. YES, you can palpate your own cervix. Depending on the time of the month it is harder to reach but you indeed can do so.

It may not be warts, I have had these same bumps for over a yr and i also have what doc first thought was vaginal swelling due to herpes. Over this yr I have been tested for every sexualy transmitted disease all forms of HPV virus they now think it is a rare immune disease called Bechet's it is more common in the middle east but it can cause you many problems, some other symptoms are headaches, joint pain, bloos shot eyes i don't know what you have but this is a possible answer i would have my doctor look into it if i were you.