I have recently developed itchy spots on my vagina, at first i thought they were shaving spots but they appear to be spreading and are pretty itchy when they come up. They look like pimples and have just spread to the labia when before they were at the very top (the ones at the top are smaller). I don't think I have herpes because they have only come on recently and I can't have caught them from my ex as he'd only ever slept with me. Haven't had the herpes thing of them popping and blistering either, and they've been there for a while now.
I did have chlamydia before I was with my ex, but that was 7 months ago and I did take the antibiotics correctly. I also have ringworm that has recently appeared on my hip and become aggravated, so I don't know if that could be the cause?!
Someone please help because it's a massive worry and I have to wait two weeks to see a doctor here!!!!
Thank you!

Well im a boy and from past experiences, seeing my girlfriend shave herself, or shave me, razor bumps can happen. Either because the razor itself is worn out, causing TINY cuts. Now you say that you've had chlamydia before which was treated, but you haven't got checked for herps. In some cases the signs wont show at all. You simply have the virus making its way slowly to the outside world. So I recommend getting that checked out. I honestly think it is because of your ringworm on the leg. Like Herpes it will start as a small round spot and get bigger and bigger until its a long round patch. I know this because I use to wrestle for high school and had got it. If you don't get it fixed it will continue to grow until your whole body looks like a blister. WELL not really but you get the point!!! BEST OF LUCK :]

It really sounds to me like you have hpv aka human papiloma virus. The type that causes warts. They would be tiny little pimple-like things that itch a whole lot when they come up. with almost no other signs or symptoms. Hpv can lay dormant for years before you see warts which usually come out when your immune sysytem is wekened like when your sick. Men dont usually show symptoms so its hard to tell if they have it and they usually dont even know they do. And since it lays dormant most girls dont know they have it either untill they get warts. I highly recomend going to the dr and getting them looked at so that you can get rid of them, however you will always have hpv and will have to stay healthy and keep your immune system strong as there is no cure for it.