Apprentice

I am suffering from chapped lips for many years and I would like to hear what is the best way for preserving from  dry lips at home? I talked to many people who have  the same problem but nobody was completely sure what is the best treatment for that. My mum advises me to put honey on them and if I put it for a long time I am going to neutralize chapped lips. But is there any better and faster way to prevent that from happening? I have also heard that olive oil can be helpful, but what is your opinion?

Hi guys, I have problem with chapped lips for a long time but I did not care about them too much before I did not get some sharp pain and I decided to read some instructions. I would also like to know how to heal dry lips at home? I have to admit that I did not talk to any doctor or specialist about this topic so I didn't have any special instruction for you, but you gave me some information that sound very good. I enjoy reading all these posts and I would be happy to know some more useful information

Hello everyone, my sister and I have also the same problem with chapped lips and we feel sharp pain very often. Our problem is even bigger in winter when we spend a lot of time outside and it is very cold and windy. I am also interested in way to prevent our chapped lips. I was reading these posts and I have to admit these ideas sound very good and I have to add that  I recommend aloe vera and shea butter. So thank you for some great information, for which I believe that are gong to help me and please give us some more advice?

Hi guys I came to your site in order to find best way to prevent dry lips at home.It is very often problem nowadays for many people that I know,  and I haven't known too much about this topic before reading your posts today. My best friend used lip balm and many chapstick in order to heal her chapped lips that are very sensitive.  Now I heard that honey and olive oil can be very helpful. I did not consult any experts about this topic. Your ideas look very good and I am very excited to hear some more opinions

My girlfriend has completely the same issue, those are chapped lips. She tells me that it is unpleasant and painful and it irritates her a lot. She would also like to know how to prevent chapped lips at home, and what are the best natural ways for it. She did not consult any doctor and she has never used any medicament, but she and I are not sure what she should. Some people advised her to try to resolve her special problem by using honey and olive oil, but results are not still evident. We do not know some great solution, does anybody have any idea?

Hello everyone, your topic is very interesting for me, because I have the same problem with dry lips which makes me feel bad and nervous, so I came here in order to find out best way for resolving my problem. My lips are painful very often and problem is more evident in winter due to low temperatures and wind. My mother used honey for a long time and it helped her a little bit but coconut and olive oil, which she uses for more than a year helped her even more. These are my advices but I  would like to hear more from you