Me and my husband trying to conceive since last couple of month approx 6 month. This month i started my cycle on 8th June which ended after 6-7 days. According to my ovulation calender, i suppose to be ovulating on 22nd of June. However, I noticed today in the morning that i have experiencing spotting which look like the color of regular periods (reddish) Now i am 2-3 days away from my surge date and i don't want to miss that window. Should i continue having sex or wait for my doctor visit. In addition to all that, Yesterday, just before experiencing that bleeding i had good workout at gym. You think it just happen because of the heavy workout or its the normal sign of ovulation?

Hi Sally: Have you been having sex since the 15th? If so this COULD be implantation blood. It will occur 3 - 5 days after conceiving! Usually ovulation is a clear whiteish discharge not blood. So keep on having sex, and then wait till the beginning of July to take a test. It is too early for ANY test too detect if you are pregnant yet. But lets keep our fingers crossed!! Also during lovemaking, put a couple of pillows underneath your buttocks - this helps the sperm reach it's goal. Stay like that all night OK? So Good luck and health, And I hope your dream comes true and this is a sign of it happening.