Hello! Can anybody please tell me what the symptoms of sphyllis are? I have had unprotected sex with a female that I did not know, and now two weeks after am experiencing strange symptoms. Is there anybody who is acquainted with this? Thank you

There are a couple of stages in syphilis. Many people infected with syphilis do not have any symptoms for years, and they are at risk for late complications if they are not treated. The primary stage of syphilis is usually marked by the appearance of a single sore (called a chancre), but there may be multiple sores. The time between infection with syphilis and the start of the first symptom can range from 10 to 90 days (average 21 days). The chancre is usually firm, round, small, and painless. It appears at the spot where syphilis entered the body. The chancre lasts 3 to 6 weeks, and it heals without treatment. However, if adequate treatment is not administered, the infection progresses to the secondary stage. Do you have symptoms like this? Why do you think it is syphilis? There are numbers of other STDs! If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask!