Hello! I need help with something. Lately I am having very strange symptoms on my body. First I got a painless sore on my penis, with no other symptoms, so I just let it go. Then my glands got swollen and a rash appeared on palms of my hands. In the meantime my urination became painful. Now I am really worried, and I don’t know what to do. I have an appointment at the clinic next week, but would like to know more now. Does anybody have any clue about what this may be.

I don’t want to frighten you but your symptoms appoint to an STD, and a very dangerous one called syphilis. It is good you made an appointment because it would be best to start the treatment right away. Without any treatment, this disease can be pretty dangerous. Please, avoid having sex until you see a doc, syphilis is contagious.