Does one only get a chancre sore during the primary stage of syphilis or can you get a sore any time if you have syphilis?

Usually it is just the primary stage.  In the secondary stage you'd usually develop a rash.

I saw your other post.  You can get a pimple on your penis.  

You're well past the primary stage.  How long have you had this?  4 days?  If it doesn't clear in a few days see your doctor.  If you are positive it is a chancre, get it checked - now.

I have had it for 4 days now...I went to the Dr. today and all he said was that it looked "superficial." I am contemplating seeing a urologist for a better diagnosis...I just cant tell what it is...

Mr.Sneeze wrote:

medic-dan wrote:

A blood test would confirm syphilis.

medic-dan wrote:

Mr.Sneeze wrote:

medic-dan wrote:

A blood test would confirm syphilis.

Sorry i meant to put reply on this post.......The other day i noticed one of the fordyce spots on my shaft was a little bigger so i tried popping it....could this just be some type of irritation?