IS THERE ANY PROOF OUT THERE THAT YOU CAN REHYDRATE A DISK IN YOUR SPINE? I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW

My doctor has been telling me about it for over a year but the FDA is holding things up.

Saw something on the doctors on tv that said it could be done in a chiroprators office that practices it. My chiropractor knows nothing about it. Can not find anything on it. Plan on going to doctors website and doing further research.

There is such a machine in Quebec and they re-hydrate the disks in your spine this is an accepted practice in Quebec Canada.    

I am looking for a large full body traction wheel you are strapped in the wheel it tilts at a angle suited to your body weight putting  only 0 to required amount of traction example 12 to 17 lbs. 

What is the name of the machine that a doctor would use for spinal disk rehydration so that I can see a picture of it.