I suffered an injury to my lower back in the service years ago and was given a serivce connected rating for this injury. I just had neck surgery 3 months ago. One Dr. says it is service connected and another one states it is not service connected.I also have 5 disks in the thoracic that show disk protrusion, spinal canal or neural narrowing,annual tears,broad-base bulges. How can i prove that what is wrong with my lower back is the same as to what was wrong with my neck and what is wrong with myback.

I thought that you already had some proof from one doctor that you have service connected issues so it sounds to me that you already have what you need. I'm not sure what else to tell you there however. What do you do for work? Are you in the military? And what did you do specifically when you recieved an injury? That's information that would help to give you a better idea of your issue. Thanks!