I had a 4 other spine surgeries over the past 3 years that were messed up so OHSU they had to take the old hardware out and fuse the rest. im at 5 weeks and I need to own when I can push it a bit? I feel like I should be starting. My kids are arguing about who has to take care of me. I just want too push things faster probably than I should. I just need to know if I week I am week or where should I be at at 6 weeks. My surgery was C2 thru T 2. Let mknow what o think.

Hi Dawn,

I was just reveiwing surgeries and reconvery times. I was in a car accident sept, 2013. I broke my T3 8 ribs and shoulderblade. My upper back healed very bent over. I coud hardly hold my head up.I have had 3 surgeries since July 19th to realign my spine. I knew it would be a long hard road but never expected this.

I had my T3 bone taken out. and had a fusion from my C2 to T8, yes huge. I am still in very much pain and it so hard to keep each day going.  I try so hard to not feel sorry for myself as I am very very lessed in many things.

I hope u are healing

New Member
1 post
How are you doing with your recovery? The reason I ask is because I had C3 to T3 and it was 3 yrs ago and I am having increased pain and it is affecting ears and vision. Headaches never went away and pain is getting harder to maintain. You probably can take pain meds and anti-inflammatories....I cannot, so there we are different. All I can do is pray for relief. I hope you are doing well with your results. Sorry for venting...I am close to my wits end.