I had surgery on my left foot in Nov. I had a bunion removed (one screaw used) and then fusion on my second and third toe. I would like to know how long it takes to recover bc when I go to the doctor he say that the x rays like good and that I should be able to start running. But it still hurting alot when I walk and when try to jogging it hurts worse. I would like to know how long a full recovery takes and when I should start worring.

I have had five bunion surgeries on each of my toes and a screw in one of them. The healing time for me was about 6 weeks. Once the bandage and everything comes off, you should be wearing a tennis shoe. If the toe is still bothering you, then it may mean that it is not healed yet. Just because the podiatrist says the x-rays looks good means nothing. My doctor told me on the last surgery that the xray looked good and I am still in the worst pain of my life and my surgery was February 2007.

buzzing in my great left toe after having toe fusion, does this go away and if so how long does it take?

hi how is your toes now? I had second toe fusion also