I need your help.... For the past two months I have been getting sporadic swellings all over my body. The only thing that change in my life is that I moved in September 2008.

My feet swell up so bad that I had to go to the emergency room. They couldn't find anything wrong. The doctor said that it might be an allergic reaction to something. A week later I was back in the emergency with chest pain. That they said was acid reflux. Several day later again in the emergency, my lip was so swollen that I was unrecognisable. It's really all over my body. I went to a rheumatologist, he sent me for blood test. He found nothing. He prescribed, Prednisone but that did do anything. I take Benadryl, which only makes me sleepy. The Rheumatologist referred me to an environmental allergist, my appointment is November 25th.

Once a part of my body gets swollen, it itches and burns. The swelling would only last couple of day max.

Part that have been swollen (only soft tissue)
under feet
hand
upper and lower lip
small portion of forearms
knees
wrist
small portion of shoulder

This have never happen to me before.

It appears that you have some sort of systemic reaction to the unknown allergen(s). It could have been something that you have touched, breathed in, or ingested. An environmental allergist is the right person to go for help. There is no telling if this is caused by something you picked up inside your new home or outside. In the meantime, here is what you can do to minimize contact with the unknown allergen. Bathe or shower yourself at least once a day. Wash all your dirty clothes everyday. Use a powerful HEPA filtration system at home and turn it on at full blast 24/7. Avoid going outside unless you have to. Avoid touching anything without wearing gloves.

This sounds like what I am experiencing. What did you finally do? Thank you for your help!